The IEEE SmartGridComm2021 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held during the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (IEEE SmartGridComm2021) in Aachen, Germany from 25 October till 28 October 2021.
Tutorials shall address topics related to one of the following tracks of SmartGridComm2021:
- Communication and networking
- Control and Operation
- Data analytics and Computation
- Cyber Security and Privacy
Tutorials may range from emerging research areas to established techniques of practical and industrial relevance. Case studies on real projects and experiences are particularly welcome. Tutorials will be open to all registered attendees without an additional charge. A tutorial will last for about 1.5 hours.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in an all-in-one PDF file via email to the Tutorial Chair. They must include the following sections:
- Abstract (max. 500 words) to describe the main focus and topics of the tutorial
- Motivation: Why the tutorial is appropriate for IEEE SmartGridComm 2021
- A syllabus outlining the contents of the tutorial. The syllabus should be realistic given the time available
- Speakers: Speakers’ names, affiliations, and the description about the part of the tutorial they will cover.
- Submission Deadline:
30 March 202115 May 2021 (Extended Deadline)
- Notification of Acceptance:
30 April 202101 June 2021 (Extended Deadline)